Posted on June 07, 2016
DotNetBrowser 1.7 comes with the following features and improvements:
- Upgrade to Chromium 49.
- Update of Printing API. Now regular and PDF printing are handled by the same handler.
- Improved native process crash handling: now the dumps with information about crash are generated automatically when a process crashes.
- Brand-new Certificate Validation API.
- Intorduced frames IDs hierarchy API. Now it is possible to find the IDs of all the child frames for a specific frame.
- Fix for incorrect rendering on resizing of the lightweight component.
There were some big changes, too. In this Chromium build support of NPAPI plugins has been removed at all. Now, NPAPI plugins such as Microsoft Silverlight, Java Applets, etc. are not supported. The
--enable-npapi Chromium switcher doesn’t work either. PPAPI plugins such as Adobe Flash work well with this Chromium build.
Subscribe to @DotNetBrowser on Twitter to get notified of the library updates.
Subscribe to our RSS feed to get instant updates on new releases.