Posted on July 04, 2016
DotNetBrowser 1.7.1 comes with the following features and improvements:
- Update of DOM API. Now it is easier to work with forms fields, modify field values and obtain modified values directly from .NET.
- Improved inter-process communication between .NET and Chromium processes.
- Added spell checker support. Now you can enable or disable spell checking, configure a specific language to use and be notified about spell check completion.
- Added password manager support. Now it is possible to save login credentials or tell Chromium not to save them for a specific website.
- Added media stream device manager API. Now it is possible to choose a non-default web camera or microphone.
- Fixed heavyweight component freezing.
- Fixed keyboard typing latency.
Follow @DotNetBrowser on Twitter to get notified of the library updates.
Subscribe to our RSS feed to get instant updates on new releases.