Posted on December 22, 2015
DotNetBrowser 1.6 contains the following features and improvements:
- Chromium environment variables support has been implemented.
- Support of Remote Debugging URL has been added.
- NetworkDelegate for intercepting all HTTP request/response headers and obtain information about each request/response stage has been added.
- Receiving a list of frames IDs in the currently loaded document has been implemented.
- The issue with NullReferenceException thrown during initialization on Windows 8/8.1/10 has been fixed.
- The issue with TypeInitializationException thrown in VisualStudio 2012 on Windows 10 has been fixed.
- The issue with wrong BrowserView size when DPI is set to 125% has been fixed.
Follow @DotNetBrowser on Twitter to get notified of the library updates.
Subscribe to our RSS feed to get instant updates on new releases.