Posted on June 26, 2017
Please meet a new, more functional and stable version of DotNetBrowser. This update contains:
- Taking page screenshot without creating
BrowserView. With this feature, it is possible to take screenshots of the loaded web page having only
Browserinstance. This feature works only if the
Browserwas created in the lightweight rendering mode.
- Touch event handling. Now it is possible to intercept touch events and prevent them from being handled by the Chromium engine.
- Unpacking Chromium binaries to the the non-default folder.
- Ability to provide a custom CA certificate.
- Extended drag and drop events, which provide the ability to access the underlying
- Incorrect HTML5 application cache behavior when offline.
ScriptContextCreatedevents. .NET memory leak for synchronous methods.
- KeyPress event handling issue for
WinFormsBrowserViewrunning in the heavyweight rendering mode.
- Removed dependency on Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Immutable.10.0.dll
- Added Chromium profile directory validator to prevent usage of the same data directory by multiple
Subscribe to @DotNetBrowser on Twitter to get notified of the library updates.
Subscribe to our RSS feed to get instant updates on new releases.