Posted on October 27, 2015
DotNetBrowser 1.4 contains the following features and improvements:
- GPU-accelerated rendering mode has been implemented.
- Chromium engine has been upgraded to version 43.
- Support of .NET 4.0 has been added.
- Support of Windows Server 2008 and 2012 has been implemented.
- Integration with XAML has been improved.
- The size of DotNetBrowser.Chromium.dll has been decreased (from 74Mb to 43Mb).
PluginManager.GetPluginsInfo()method has been implemented.
NetworkDelegateclasses has been added.
NetworkDelegate.OnAuthRequired()method for handling proxy server, basic, digest, and NTLM authentication has been added.
- Stability and memory usage has been improved.
Subscribe to @DotNetBrowser on Twitter to get notified of the library updates.
Subscribe to our RSS feed to get instant updates on new releases.