Posted on April 10, 2018
Important: this version contains a blocker issue that has been fixed in 1.14.2. Please use 1.14.2 instead of 1.14.1.
Current release is focused on creating solutions for reported issues, and improving performance of some key areas:
- The available port detection algorithm during the socket initialization is improved.
- Logging is improved.
Browser.OnProvisionalLoadingFrameevents is improved.
- The VS 2017 VSIX package compatibility is added.
- DotNetBrowser WPF visual component raising an error in the Design mode. This issue was caused by the
BrowserViewinstance hanging in the different AppDomains. This issue was caused by an issue in the internal IPC module.
- InvalidOperationException exception with the “Channel is already closed” message being thrown. This issue was caused by the native crash in the Chromium render process.
BrowserPreferences.SetChromiumDir()method having no effect on the Release configuration. The issue was related to the inline initialization of the static fields.
- Some events not being present in the WinForms Properties window in the Design mode. This issue was caused by the lack of the event attributes.
NetworkDelegatenot working after all the
BrowserViewinstances are disposed and created again. This issue was caused by an issue in the
- The issue with incorrect
WPFBrowserViewlocation hosted in
- The issue with displaying mouse cursor
- The issue with focus stealing on every navigation.
- The native crash when disposing
Browserinstance when printing is in progress.
- The issue when
BrowserView.GetImage()returns black rectangle.
- The issue when
ProtocolService.Unregister(IProtocolHandler)method removes all protocols.
Subscribe to @DotNetBrowser on Twitter to get notified of the library updates.