Posted on September 13, 2016
Preparing the new release, we focused on improvements in these areas:
Lightweight rendering mode
- Simplified embedding for lightweight controls. The previous version allowed embedding lightweight controls from source code only. Now they can be embedded from Toolbox or XAML directly.
- Enhanced performance for saving web page as image in the lightweight mode.
- Improved lightweight rendering performance.
- Now you can attach a single event listener to several DOM events by a single call.
- Added LINQ support for XPath. Now you can use LINQ expressions to work with nodes returned after evaluating XPath expression.
- Properties and events of the
BrowserViewcontrols are now available in the Designer.
- Added ability to specify WebRTC IP handling policy. This allows to prevent exposing of the local IP addresses to servers.
- DotNetBrowser crash when handling custom cursors. This issue was reproducible when the custom cursor is detected in Chromium, but no image provided for it.
- Several issues in the default context menu implementation.
- ComboBox auto-close issue, which was reproducible when some popup windows were open.
- Issue with debugger hanging on public properties evaluation.