Posted on February 03, 2016
DotNetBrowser 1.6.1 contains the following features and improvements:
- Implemented XPath support.
- Improved Video support (HTML5, Flash, Silverlight): now DotNetBrowser supports access to video-sharing websites, such as Vimeo and Maxdome and also works stably while enabling full screen video mode.
- Resolved issue with NullReferenceException thrown during initialization on Windows 8/8.1/10.
- Improved stability of WinForms/WPF BrowserView control in MS Visual Studio WinForms/XAML UI Designer.
- Fixed thread deadlock issues during Browser instantiation/disposal.
Subscribe to @DotNetBrowser on Twitter to get notified of the library updates.
Subscribe to our RSS feed to get instant updates on new releases.