Posted on October 08, 2018
The new DotNetBrowser comes with the following new features:
Chromium 64-bit process support
DotNetBrowser distribution package now includes both Chromium 64-bit and 32-bit binaries. Read more.
Important: Please note that Chromium 64-bit binaries can be used only on Windows 64-bit and cannot be used on Windows 32-bit.
Clear HTTP (basic) authentication cache
The API has been extended with new functionality that allows clearing HTTP Auth cache.
Please see the usage instructions here.
- Focus transferring in
WinFormsBrowserViewin the heavyweight rendering mode.
- Chromium binaries verification process during on startup.
- Compatibility with Visual Studio Code Analysis.
- It also got possible to delete Chromium binary files at runtime if there are no alive
- Getting an incorrect mouse position using a
WPFBrowserViewinstance in the heavyweight rendering mode. Please see this article for details.
WPFBrowserViewinstance crashing in the heavyweight rendering mode during process termination.
- The form autofill issue.
- The password manager availability issue.
Subscribe to @DotNetBrowser on Twitter to get notified of the library updates.
Subscribe to our RSS feed to get instant updates on new releases.