Posted on April 27, 2016
DotNetBrowser 1.6.4 contains the following features and improvements:
- Default context menu implementation.
- PluginInfo support for DotNetBrowser plugins.
- Auto-dispose for browser views, created using the default constructor.
- Fix for incorrect drop-down position and size for lightweight WPF views and non-default screen DPI.
- Fixes for several deadlock issues for heavyweight controls.
Subscribe to @DotNetBrowser on Twitter to get notified of the library updates.
Subscribe to our RSS feed to get instant updates on new releases.