Posted on March 03, 2016
DotNetBrowser 1.6.2 contains the following features and improvements:
- Implemented Text Search API.
- Implemented web cursors support.
- Implemented Flash context menu support.
- Improved Flash Stage3D support. Now DotNetBrowser supports Flash games and applications with real-time interactive 3D graphics.
- Resolved issue with drop-down lists behavior.
- Fixed several native crashes and thread deadlock issues during Browser instantiation/disposal.
Subscribe to @DotNetBrowser on Twitter to get notified of the library updates.