Posted on June 11, 2019
New version features several important improvements adding up to the library’s convenience and productivity:
- Now you can easily check if the binaries use proprietary codecs with the new
- It got simple to look the Chromium version up – just check the Product version property of assemblies.
- Use DotNetBrowser conveniently with toolbox support for Visual Studio 2019.
- The new dispose logic allows the instance not to wait until all separated threads are released after invoking
- We have also improved the algorithm for unpacking the Chromium binaries.
- The deadlock when calling the
Browser.IsDisposed()method using the
WPFBrowserViewinstance in the lightweight rendering mode.
- The rendering issue with DPI if the monitor is changed using lightweight rendering mode.
- The crash which occurs if
NetworkDelegateis configured and the
Browser.LoadURL()method is called frequently.