- Context menu
- User data profiles
- Credit Cards
- Spell Checker
- Common exceptions
- Application does not terminate
- Video does not play
- Cannot sign in to Google account
- User data is not stored
- Color scheme
- Startup failure
- Slow startup on Windows
- Unresponsive .NET Application
- Unexpected Chromium process termination
- Unexpected behavior
- Windows 7/8/8.1 end of support
Video does not play
Format of the video you are trying to play might not be supported by DotNetBrowser. Check the list of supported video and audio formats.
To play DRM-ecnoded content, it is required to enable Widevine proprietary component.
If one of the supported video formats does not play, submit a ticket on the issue.