- Context menu
- User data profiles
- Credit cards
- Spell checker
- Common exceptions
- Application does not terminate
- Video does not play
- Cannot sign in to Google acccount
- Color scheme
- Startup failure on Windows
- Slow startup on Windows
- Unresponsive .NET Application
- Unexpected Chromium process termination
- Unexpected behavior
Startup failure on Windows
If DotNetBrowser fails to start in your Windows environment, perform the following actions:
- Make sure that your environment meets the system requirements for Windows.
- Configure your antivirus software to allow DotNetBrowser to run its executable programs.
DotNetBrowser runs Chromium in a separate native process. Sometimes it fails to launch the native process due to the installed antivirus software or due to local security policy. Even though all DotNetBrowser executable files are signed with a valid and trusted signature, some antivirus software may still not allow running programs that are not in their whitelist.